Baptist Health South Florida FCU has teamed up with Fembi Mortgage (First Equity Mortgage Bankers Inc.) to process first, second and home equity mortgage loans. Fembi can handle all of your mortgage needs from the first time homebuyer to someone taking advantage of the current low rates to refinance their existing mortgage.
Whether you're a first time home buyer, trading up or downsizing to another home, or refinancing at today's low rates, we can help. Our first mortgage program features:
- Fixed and adjustable rates
- Flexible terms
- Low closing costs
- Mortgage Insurance Discount
- At closing, you will receive a closing cost credit if you choose to work with any of the following companies:
- FEMBi provides a closing cost credit of $600 at the time of closing.
- The real estate firm The Keyes Co provides a closing cost credit of .6% of the sale price of the property. For example,if the sale price of the property is $300K, The Keyes Co will provide a closing cost credit of $1,800. $300K - 0.6% = $1,800.
- Perdigon Title Company provides a closing cost credit of $400 at the time of closing.
Rates are at an all-time low so act before it's too late! This is the perfect time to buy or refinance.
Home Equity Loans
A home equity loan can help you with major expenses like college education, weddings, and home renovations or to consolidate your bills. Rates are low and that means you could save a lot. Your credit union offers this financial option that allows you to:
- Get more for your money with current low rates
- Put the equity in your house to work for greater borrowing power
- Avoid paying high interest rates that other types of loans require
- Interest paid may be tax deductible. Ask your accountant or tax preparer.
Schedule an appointment today!